Download All Files In Zip File
Quran-E-Hakeem and our life
The concept of Ibadah in Islam - 2
In a nutshell, besides commanding us to perform some specific direct form of ibadah Islam has left us mostly with the indirect acts of ibadah such as earning the livelihood, association with one’s parents, wife, children, relatives, friends, neighbors etc. However, we become so absorbed in the worldly aspect and pleasures of these indirect acts of ibahad that we let their material aspects prevail over their spiritual aspects. So we have the choice of changing mundane acts into ibadah. For example, in our association with our mother we need to remember always the status that mothers have been accorded in Islam and that we can get jannah if we are obedient towards her. Love of Allah (swt) and Prophet Mohammad (saw), fear of Allah and aakhrat, being patient and pleased with what Allah’s has decreed, reliance upon Allah (swt), being hopeful of His Mercy and fearful of punishment from Allah (swt) are ibadah of the heart.
In his book “al-Arba’in fi Usul al-Deen Imam al-Ghazzali” has specified ten forms which ibahad can take:
2. Prescribed zakaat/ Alms-giving.
3. Roza/ Fasting.
4. Haji or pilgrimage to Makkah.
5. Reciting the Holy Qur’an.
6. Remembrance of Allah (swt) whenever possible.
7. Earning one’s livelihood according to the regulations of the Shari’ah
8. Fulfilling one’s moral duties towards one’s companions and neighbors.
9. Convincing people to act virtuously and dissuading them from what is wrong and forbidden.
10. Following the Sunnah (practice of the Holy Prophet (saw)”
Download All Surah Torrent
Download Surah Save Link As
13 Ar-Ra'd (The Thunder), سورة الرعد
14 Ibrahim (Abraham),سورة ابراهيم
15 Al-Hijr (The Stoneland, The Rock City),سورة الحجر
23 Al-Muminun (The Believers),سورة المؤمنون
26 Ash-Shu'ara (The Poets),سورة الشعراء
27 An-Naml (The Ant, The Ants),سورة النمل
remember me in your prayers